Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I am the WORST!!!!

So, I just checked this blog thinking that it might have been about a year since I last posted anything. WRONG! Try 3 years. Man, I cannot believe how quickly time flies.  Then, it had been so long that I forgot how to log in, forgot what account and password I had used to create this blog, and it has taken me a couple of hours to figure out how to reset everything.  I am SO AWFUL AT COMPUTERS!!!
Maybe That is what I can do when the kids start school next week - take a computer class. I'm sure Shanna will be relieved that I don't call her every week asking for help.

Anyway, I have decided to pick back up and blog again. I just printed a book from Facebook that has all my pics and posts from the entire year. I so love it.  It is like my journal. And reading back on all these posts makes me realize that I should keep documenting my life. I don't keep a regular journal. Never have. But I love having these records and photos to look back on. So here it is. My journal.

Where are we right now in our lives? Here's the brief update.
Lucy is a senior this year, and my heart is already breaking at the thought of her leaving me.
Hannah is a Freshman this year. About to start driving. Help.
Sam is in 5th grade. Plays the Saxophone and wants to be famous so bad he can hardly stand it.
Kelly is still with his job - Ethicon Surgical Care. He loves it and loves the freedom of working at home.
As for me, here's a list of what my life consists of at this moment.
Primary President
Show choir mom and co chair of our first ever Mid Iowa Show Choir Competition.
Wanna be Mialisia wonderwoman.  Turns out I am not so good at Direct Sales:(
Missing the many, many friends who have moved since my last post.  Seriously, I can count on 2 hands the number of people that I love who have moved away. But it is fun to go visit them and have girls trips every now and then!
Still being mom and trying to enjoy them all while I still have them. Thinking about Lucy leaving makes me so sad I don't know what I will do when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment